Alco is the leading manufacturer of hydraulic connectors for the industrial and consumer end markets. Alco manufactures steel, aluminum and brass products, including hydraulic connectors, garden hose connectors, plumbing cartridges, natural gas fittings and quick connect devices, among others.
- Geography: North America (manufacturing/distribution), Global (sourcing)
- Size: $3M+ of EBITDA
- End markets: aerospace & defense, medical, plumbing, consumer, diversified industrial
- Products/applications: screw machine products, specialty fasteners, clamps, struts, valves, connectors, fittings
- Materials: stainless steel, brass, bronze, carbon steel, aluminum, titanium, specialty stainless steel alloys
- Capabilities/services: secondary processes (flats, holes, splines, worm threads, etc.), value-added assembly
Alco Company Management
Matt joined Alco in 2019 as the Company’s CEO. Prior to joining Alco, Matt was the CEO and President of CMS North America and also Board Chairman and Managing Director of DMS in Colorado Springs, CO, which are manufacturers of custom CNC and multi-axis machinery used for bespoke applications in many industrial manufacturing markets.
President & CFO
Mike joined Alco in 2018 as the Company’s President & CFO. Prior to joining Alco, Mike spent eight years at MPI Products, including four years as Chief Financial Officer and four years as Chief Operating Officer. Mike holds a B.A. in Accounting and an M.B.A. from Wayne State University.
Independent Board Members
Assurance and Consulting Partner
Greg is a Partner and Director of the assurance and consulting department for Gilmore Jasion Mahler, LTD. He is a member of the firm’s manufacturing & distribution and construction & real estate industry teams. He has over 25 years of public accounting experience specializing in audit, tax, business consulting, and strategic planning and spent 5 years as CFO of various private equity/family office-owned businesses with $50 – $350 million in sales.
Bill Krueger has spent 35+ years in various automotive manufacturing leadership roles at GM, Toyota and Nissan. Most recently as Chairman Jatco Americas, Nissan’s affiliated Transmission business. Bill has a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Marquette University, an M.S. in Manufacturing Management and an M.B.A. from Northwestern University.