Banner Industries is a leading processor and distributor of metal bar products for a diverse set of industrial and medical end markets.
Banner provides supply chain solutions and a variety of value-added metal processing services, including centerless grinding, chamfering, turning, precision saw cutting, straightening, material ID and full traceability, waterjet cutting, ultrasonic testing, and CNC machining to its OEM, contract manufacturer, and precision machining customers. Product applications range across diesel fuel systems, electric motors, agriculture, and aerospace to orthopedic, spinal, and dental implants.
- Geography: North America; especially Northeast and West Coast
- Size: Minimum $3M of EBITDA, positive FCF
- End markets: medical and aerospace (high priority), industrial
- Products/applications: ground bar, sheet/plate, wire & cable
- Metal types: carbon steel, exotic metals / specialized metals (high priority), titanium
- Capabilities/services: existing capabilities and complementary processes, such as heat treating, sheet/plate cutting, high-speed blank cutting, sheering, laser cutting
Banner Industries Management
INDEPENDENT BOARD MEMBERS
Consultant / Self Employed
Mike Patterson has extensive management experience within the pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotech industries. His corporate career culminated in the U.S. CFO role for Smith & Nephew plc. Prior to Smith & Nephew, Mike was with DFB Pharmaceuticals, Inc. for 20 years managing a portfolio of healthcare and manufacturing companies. Mike holds a B.B.A. in Accounting and an M.B.A from The University of Texas at Arlington.
Global President of ZimmerBiomet
Jim Cloar was named Global President of ZimmerBiomet Spine in 2019. He leads a Global business focused on Spinal Therapies. Prior to joining ZimmerBiomet, Jim was Chief Commercial Officer for Synaptive Medical. He currently serves on the board and executive committee of the Colorado Biosciences Association. Jim holds a bachelor of science in economics from Georgetown College