Steel Craft is a leading contract manufacturer providing fabrication, welding, coating, and stamping services to a diverse range of industrial OEM customers. As a vertically integrated player of scale in highly fragmented market, Steel Craft is a preferred partner to its customer base.
- Geography: Southeast/South US, Mexico, Midwest
- Size: $5M+ of EBITDA; $30M+ of sales, track record of organic growth
- End markets: agriculture, aerospace, military, industrial automation, electrical, food processing, infrastructure, data centers
- Products/applications: weldments, light to medium gauge fabricated components, stamped components
- Capabilities/services: machining, short-run stamping, coating, complementary capabilities
Steel Craft Company Management
Steven Lucas, a Wisconsin native, joined as the Company’s CFO in 2022. Prior to joining SteelCraft, Steven was most recently Financial Director of Harley Davidson International Senior Leadership Group. Steven received his M.B.A. and B.B.A. from University of Michigan.
Independent Board Members
Doug Hoerr spent 20+ years in various management roles at Caterpillar, most recently as Vice President – Mining Division and Vice President – Components & Logistics. Doug has a B.S. in Accounting from the University of Illinois.
Consultant / Self Employed
Bill Whalen has an extensive background in financial leadership positions across public, private, and financial sponsor owned businesses. Bill has a B.S. in Accounting from Duquesne University and an M.B.A. from the University of Virginia.