As a key member of the Executive Management team, the interim Chief Executive Officer will assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The interim CEO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, and managing all major activities of the company. This will include providing leadership to the executive team, communicating to the board of directors, making high-level strategic decisions to enhance the company’s overall growth. This full-time role will require weekly travel to the portfolio company, company sites, or customer and vendor locations as required.
- Work cooperatively with the BOD and MiddleGround Capital to drive value creation in the business.
- Work with the MiddleGround Capital Operations Team to execute the manufacturing optimization plan.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the company.
- Report to the Board of Directors and keep them informed.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Work collaboratively with key company customers and suppliers.
- Provide leadership in the face of company change at the CEO level.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
- Experience in senior management position. CEO experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
If interested, please email email@example.com and provide a current CV.