As a key member of the Executive Management team, the interim Chief Financial Officer will report to the CEO and Board of Directors and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal and institutional financing. This full-time role will require weekly travel to the portfolio company, company sites, or customer and vendor locations as required.
- Work cooperatively with the BOD and MiddleGround Capital to drive value creation in the business.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and reporting to the Company CEO.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA and CPA.
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles. CFO experience strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
If interested, please email email@example.com and provide a current CV.